Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 23, 2012

    Lemon Meringue Pie soap is here!

    I am so ridiculously excited to add this soap to our Etsy store that I had to share! This soap is the perfect sweet summer soap. It's got tart lemon, a tangy spun-sugar meringue fragrance, and a rich, buttery graham-cracker-like fragrance all blended together. The family was much disappointed that I wasn't actually baking a pie the day I tested this scent! On top of that, the bottom layer is a bright, glossy yellow, like the pudding filling, with a white "meringue" top - and it's a pretty weighty 5 ounces.



    We're not the only shop offering a Lemon Meringue Pie soap (but we are one of only a handful), but I think the value and size for the price is the best around! We also offer this bar in a sample size if you'd like to try it first - but I'm pretty sure you're going to love it.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment