Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 23, 2012

    Boo Boo Bunnies from Jul's Sew Crazy

    I love, love, love getting packages in the mail - and we were super excited today to receive our package from Jul's Sew Crazy! We had ordered some Boo Boo Bunnies, to be part of a gift for an expectant mommy in the family, and I have to share them because these are the best-quality bunnies I've ever come across. Boo Boo Bunnies are cloth, usually terrycloth, shaped into a bunny with an opening to tuck an ice cube into, which you can then hold on an ouchie. The cloth absorbs any drips from the ice as it melts, and it's cute and cuddly and emotionally soothing for little ones.

    First off, HOW CUTE ARE THESE?!?! We ordered one each in pink and purple. They are very generously sized and shaped, so even though they are perfect for small hands, they're also a good size for an adult - and you know you wish you had a boo boo bunny when you step on a LEGO in the middle of the night. I love that these are bigger than the bunnies you get at retail stores typically. And, as you can see, the faces are completely embroidered and very nicely done - my pictures are awful but they have little mouths and whiskers under there! And the best part?
    LITTLE EMBROIDERED TAILS!!!!

    A rubber band holds the shape in place, which is covered by the ribbon. My only wish would be that it was sewn/tacked in place instead, something I'll probably do before mailing off as a gift. There was also a cute card enclosed with a little poem about the Boo Boo Bunny, which was a sweet touch.
    Jul's Sew Crazy has a bunch of Boo Boo Bunnies and other gorgeous embroidered items in her shop on Etsy. Boo Boo Bunnies sell for $5.00 each and come in a variety of colors - a great price for the little one in your life!

    5 comments:

    1. What a very nice surprise to be featured in your blog!
      Thank you so much! I love making these bunnies and I am so glad that you like them too. I hope your readers like them as well.
      Thank you,
      Jul
      Jul's Sew Crazy

      ReplyDelete
    2. Nice feature! I have purchased a boo boo bunny from Juls also and I completely agree. So adorable and functional too.
      Lovely blog!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Lovely feature on Juls boo boos. Thanks for sharing her talents.

      ReplyDelete
    4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Thank you for the comments, and thank you again Jul for the adorable bunnies!

      ReplyDelete