Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 28, 2012

    I got to test new Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo and Conditioner - and I am in love with my hair now!






    So, I had the pleasure of trying out Garnier Fructis' new shampoo and conditioner from their Triple Nutrition line - for free! - through BzzAgent. I'm usually skeptical of new hair products, even shampoos and conditioners, because I have an awful combination of super sensitive skin (I'm allergic to everything!) and really fine, thin hair - so many shampoos, and especially conditioners, either give me a bad reaction, or make my fine hair look flat! I'm so thrilled to say that these products have totally blown me away with how awesome they make my hair look.

    These are some of the benefits that Triple Nutrition offers:
    • Work best on dry or damaged hair
    • Nourish hair to the core so it shines from within
    • Formulated with Fortified Fruit Science – three weightless nutritive fruit oils (olive, avocado and shea)
    • Packed with ultra-rich and nourishing conditioners that rinse clean — we dare you to find something that treats your dry damaged hair better
    • Part of a larger Triple Nutrition line that includes Nutrient Spray and 3-Minute Undo Dryness Reversal Treatment
    • Have a suggested retail price of $3.99 (13 oz.) and $6.99 (25.4 oz.)
    • Available at grocery stores, drug stores and mass retailers like Target and Wal-Mart
    Again, I was really, REALLY skeptical. My hair is extremely dry and damaged, plus the aforementioned potential reactions and flat hair. The shampoo has a great lather, and really left my hair feeling clean AND sleek, and not at all tangled. The conditioner was very rich and thick - a little goes a VERY long way, unlike most rinse-out conditioners, and gave my hair a pretty glossy shine when dry. And, I had no bad reactions! They also smell AMAZING - a lot like apricot with some other fruity notes.

    Those of you who have read my reviews before know I won't say something is great just because I got to try it for free! This is my completely honest review. I'm never changing back to my old shampoo and conditioner again, and I think everyone should give them a try!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment