Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 21, 2010

    Mom Reviews: Step 2 Sand And Water Table

    It is definitely the time of year to start thinking about how to keep the little ones fully occupied for the summer! Although my son is almost six now, I had to give a review of the Step2 Sand and Water table set that we've had for the last almost three years.

    Step2 is known for making quality children's products, and this one is really no exception. And, apparently, it's currently on sale at Amazon (down from the almost $100 we paid for it back in the day). You can see my full review here at Epinions as well, but we give it 5 out of 5 stars.

    If you have a child or grandchild ages 18 months to preschool age, this is a very worthy investment as you're bound to get several years of use from it, and I guarantee, it will keep the little ones busy -and outside- the whole season.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment