Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 21, 2010

    Mom's Internet Finds: Custom Boutique Pettiskirts and More by Magical Attic


    Come on Moms, you all know you want one too! I became quite envious myself, when I stumbled across these adorable Custom Boutique Pettiskirts made by Magical Attic. She makes them in your choice of a wide variety of colors as well as specially made designs in prints as well. I originally found them on Bonanzle but when I contacted the designer she also provided her Etsy Store in which I found even MORE awesome treasures!


    She offers these really cool custom Superhero Capes as well, suitable for your little boy OR girl and fully customizable with colors and themes. And they are a steal at under $20! If you're in the market for a sweet customized gift without being overindulgent, I definitely urge you to visit Magical Attic!

    All photos borrowed with permission from the owner. :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment