Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 14, 2010

    Back from a very long break!

    The holidays are always an exceptionally difficult time of year. I work in retail, so I have a tendency to "disappear" for a few months between October and February while the calls of the 70-hour work week keep me pulled in another direction. I hate it. I get away from everything I love, and I don't just mean my family - my hobbies, writing, having a normal schedule....

    Anyway, that doesn't matter. I am rededicating myself to my blog (among other things) so hopefully those of you that still follow along, desperately awaiting my next update (hey, I can pretend!) are happy that I'm back.

    Promising new reviews, new stories, and more, soon. Glad to be back.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment