Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 17, 2010

    Mom's Internet Finds: Cute Custom Cupcake Outfit




    I keep hoping some day I'll have a girl, so I can indulge in super-sweet finds like this Custom Pink Cupcake Skirt and Halter Top Set by lilbugclothing, available at Bonanzle. (If you're not yet familiar with Bonanzle, it's all the fun of shopping on a site like Ebay, without the auctions. You see an item you like from a seller, and you can buy it or make an offer. You should definitely check it out!)

    lilbugclothing is offering this cute set on sale for $25 (and accepting offers, currently). It is custom made in your size choice from 12 months through size 6. I can see this being just the perfect birthday girl outfit! And the price is right too - I think $25 is more than reasonable to spend on a really special outfit. If you like the cupcake design but don't necessarily want a halter-style top, she offers other styles in a similar pattern/print as well.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment