Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 25, 2009

    RunningMoms Twitter Group - join us!

    We now have a mom's running group going on Twitter! Basically we're a group of moms that have committed to supporting each other in doing a 30 minute run (or walk) every day in an effort to get in shape, stay in shape, and keep each other on track (forgive the bad pun!) If you want to join, simply hang out with us, and use the #runningmoms hashtag in your Tweets so we can stay connected. Walk alone, with a buddy, or with your kids - just WALK!

    I have to say, I just got back from my first walk today and it felt GREAT! My half hour takes me from our house, which is at the far end of a 1/2 mile stretch on a dead end street on the water, up to the short crossover block, then up two blocks. Next I head back towards the house, taking the back way which is a 3/4 mile back through a park with a walking path. I took my Ipod, listened to some upbeat tunes, and thoroughly enjoyed myself. So come on and join the runningmoms party!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment