Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 11, 2009

    New Life, New Home, New Office

    This year will be the year of change.

    We're moving, definitely - leaving New York and basically all I've ever known. My mom is starting a new life this year as well - newly divorced (for the better, really), and wanting a family again in all of us. No more tiny NY apartments - clear across country, heading to sunny Florida, to have a real family and a better life.

    We're expanding Bunnies & Buggies Boutique - hoping to include a full-fledged office or even *gasp* a retail location finally (post-move of course).

    This probably makes no difference to you - heck, it's likely you hardly know me. But if you'd like to contribute to our cause (anything - some spare change, a dollar, whatever) we have a Twitter pool set up for the cause.

    And, 25% of all money we get will be donated to the Child's Play charity - of which I am a strong supporter.

    I thank you in advance for any Tweet-gifts :)

    From all of us at Bunnies & Buggies Boutique.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment