Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, June 14, 2008

    Feeling uninspired.

    Yes, that's my actual workspace. Well, a partial view anyway. You can't see the catastrophe UNDER the table.

    I think the TV remote right in the center says it all.

    I am *not* inspired today. Or motivated. Or anything.

    No, I do *not* need to take a day off. In fact, I think I've taken one too many days off and now I can't get back ON. It's also kind of dreary today which doesn't help.
    I'm trying to find inspiration in my new Etsy treasury. It's bright, it's colorful, it's beyond creative, and it is inspiring.... please give it a click, and please pass the cup of creative juice.

    1 comment:

    1. the tv remote made me giggle...I have an ever present ipod remote on my workspace :)

      ReplyDelete