Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 8, 2012

    We've got handmade bath salts!

    Yay! Bath Salts!

    I'm so excited to finally say that we have a full, huge line of bath salts in stock in our shop!  It was a longer wait than I wanted to get an entire new product line, but we did it! Our bath salts are a blend of three different dead sea salts, epsom salt, and an extra-fine sea salt - and we have over 20 fragrances to choose from, with more arriving every day! One of my personal favorites is Sweet Mint, pictured above. It really helps me clear my head after a long day, and it's not too strong or too sweet. 

    All of our bath salts come in a big 5 ounce jar, which is enough for 4-8 baths (depending on your taste and strength of fragrance preference, you could actually get up to 12 baths from it) and comes in a resealable sturdy plastic jar. Come by and check them out!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment