Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 14, 2008

    Etsy Seller of the Week




    Etsy Seller of the Week - Teaman

    My apologies for being behind on the Etsy Seller of the Week feature, but I've been super busy lately! (See previous posts - LOL) BUT, this week, I am featuring the super awesome Teaman on Adventures In Blueberry Pancakes. I have had the pleasure of ordering from Teaman several times now, and it's always a wonderful experience. Aside from the super fast shipping, the prices are fabulous - 50 teabags for just $4.00 or, if you can't make up your mind like me - samplers for $5.00 to $7.50!

    Also, the flavors are *to die for*!! The chai tea is spicy without being overwhelming, with hints of pepper and vanilla - I consider myself a chai tea connoisseur of sorts and this is the perfect chai. The peppermint is a great soother for sore tummies, and the orange spice has made a great iced tea for the summer.

    So, stop in at Teaman's Shop on Etsy and pick some up for yourself or the tea-lover in your life!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment